The next normal: NOW. The size, scope, and speed of the COVID19 crisis make this a significant adaptive challenge for leaders in this Profession. This course is meant to reframe your thinking and change your paradigms from getting back to business to imagining what the “next normal” will look like. Understanding the stages of navigating this crisis, the critical trends that are accelerating as a result, and the new skills and competencies required. This program will give you a competitive advantage to elevate and accelerate your journey to the ‘next normal’.
Course ID: ESSTI5
From Essential to Indispensable: 5 Steps to Navigating the COVID19 Storm
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate the five stages of a crisis and relate to the COVID19 pandemic;
- Develop an organization strategy to navigate the five stages of a crisis;
- Understand how to leverage the accelerating trends to identify opportunities as a result of the pandemic;
- Identify the new skills needed to deal with the accelerating trends and post-pandemic environment.
- Learn how to reimagine the ‘next to normal’ coming through COVID19;
- The five stages of moving through a crisis (COVID19);
- Seek new opportunities and leverage the accelerating trends for your organization, customers, and clients;
- Understand the top three skills needed to navigate this crisis and beyond.
Who Should Attend
Leaders, managers, supervisors in firms, corporations, and non-profits
Fields of StudyBusiness Management & Organization