Anyone can “crunch numbers” but it takes special skills to make them meaningful to the user. Financial statements and ratios need to be interpreted correctly using a process that sets the context, identifies the right analysis tools, and makes recommendations in an understandable format. This course will help you present your insights in a way that is insightful and impactful to your client.
Course ID: CSIFA
Controller Series: Insightful Financial Analysis
- Determine how to set the context for a financial analysis with a corporate overview
- Distinguish the reasons why financial statement analysis can be difficult
- Identify the steps to complete a business strategy analysis
- Identify the six steps of a financial analysis
- Choose between various ratios for greatest insights
- Reasons why it’s so difficult to provide an “insightful” financial analysis
- What is the definition of a financial analysis
- The six steps of a financial analysis
- Key takeaways
Who Should Attend
Aspiring leaders and leaders of teams and organizations
Fields of StudyAccounting, Auditing
Experience in financial management of a company.