Internal controls are often misunderstood by our coworkers as “things that get in the way.” But a good system of internal controls will support getting work done the right way and protect against the ultimate failure – fraud. This session will review the intent and practical application of the COSO framework for maximum efficiency and protection.
Course ID: CSEMCIC
Controller Series: Establishing, Maximizing and Communicating Internal Controls
- Recognize the five elements of internal controls
- Apply the principles of internal controls
- Identify the necessary ingredients of an effective system
- How do you define internal controls?
- Three objectives of internal controls
- The COSO Cube
- Elements of a Successful System
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend
Aspiring leaders and leaders of teams and organizations
Fields of StudySpecialized Knowledge