Having a plan as an organization is important as it helps address the firm’s purpose, what they want to achieve and how they are going to get there. There are many resources a firm can use to help them plan for the future. In this course we will break down the importance of planning and what you can do to develop a planning process not only internally but also one you can use with your clients!
- Learn the importance of having a plan
- Understanding of how they can develop a planning process internally and for external use.
- Why planning is important
- The importance of having a firm vision
- Resources and tools you can use to help in your planning process
- How to hold your team accountable
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Communication
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Register for this Course
Why Planning Is Important: The Leader’s Obligation & Duty