This course is designed to keep you on top of the latest auditing developments. It covers a full array of topics including current environment and implications for audit planning, pronouncements, and other standard setting activities affecting audit and attestation engagements. This course will bring practitioners at all levels up-to-date on the standard setters’ activities and provide examples and illustrations to help apply the guidance in practice.
• Identify current environment and implications for audit planning.
• Recognize recently issued ASB standards.
• Recall recent updates and activities related to Statements on Auditing Standards and recently issued SSAEs.
• Environment and implications affecting audit planning and risk assessment
• Key changes in recently issued Statements on Auditing Standards and exposure drafts
• Recently issued auditing interpretations
• Recently issued SSAEs and proposed changes
Practitioners at all levels in public accounting, business, and industry.
Previous experience in auditing