Data analytics continues to be one of the hottest technology trends around. In this course, you’ll jump-start your knowledge of what data analytics is and isn’t, what it can and can’t do, and most importantly, how you can change the way you think about data to prepare your firm and your clients to take advantage of the data revolution.
This nano learning module focuses on resources and skillsets that you will need to leverage data analytics in your firm or organization.
- Identify the resources and skillsets required to leverage data analytics in your organization.
- Identify steps your organization can take to bridge the data analytics skills gap.
- The difference between data science, big data and data analytics
- The skill sets you should look for when hiring
- Options for recruiting
- Developing skills in your existing team
- Hiring a consultant
Business Learning Institute
Who Should Attend
- All leaders in a firm or organization
- Some management or leadership experience
Register for this Event
The Who, The What, The How – Data Analytics: Resources and Skill Sets