Data analytics continues to be one of the hottest technology trends around. In this course, you’ll jump-start your knowledge of what data analytics is and isn’t, what it can and can’t do, and most importantly, how you can change the way you think about data to prepare your firm and your clients to take advantage of the data revolution.
This nano learning module focuses on understanding why culture matters in your firm’s approach to a digitally-driven innovation, as well as the importance of governance and strategy in data analytics.
- Identify four factors that play a part in the digital maturity model.
- Recognize the importance of governance and strategy in data analytics.
- Having a culture that empowers employees with digital technology
- The technologies firms should consider adopting and using
- Getting leadership aligned to support digital strategy, governance and execution
- Using customer and business data to measure success and inform strategy
Business Learning Institute
Who Should Attend
- All leaders in a firm or organization
- Some management or leadership experience
Register for this Event
The Who, The What, The How – Data Analytics: Assessing Your Firm’s Digital Maturity