Data analytics continues to be one of the hottest technology trends around. In this course, you’ll jump-start your knowledge of what data analytics is and isn’t, what it can and can’t do, and most importantly, how you can change the way you think about data to prepare your firm and your clients to take advantage of the data revolution.
- Identify the four types of data analytics
- Identify which data analytics bring the most value to an organization.
- How Data Analytics can help you reduce costs, find efficiencies and increase capacity
- How data analytics leads to faster, better decision making
- How data analytics can help organization’s identify new products and services
- The four types of analytics
- Which types of analytics your competitors are using
- How to get past common roadblocks to developing a data analytics culture
Business Learning Institute
Who Should Attend
- All leaders in a firm or organization
- Some management or leadership experience
Register for this Event
The Who, The What, The How: Data Analytics as a Corporate Asset