Data analytics continues to be one of the hottest technology trends around. In this course, you’ll jump-start your knowledge of what data analytics is and isn’t, what it can and can’t do, and most importantly, how you can change the way you think about data to prepare your firm and your clients to take advantage of the data revolution.
This nano learning module focuses on why asking the right questions is important to data analytics.
- Recognize why asking the right questions is important to data analytics.
- Identify the steps in the data science process.
- Asking the right questions to bring clarity, perspective and better decision-making * Why specificity is more valuable and actionable
- Drilling down on the information you seek
- The steps in the data science process
- Why analytics can tell us so much more about what drives people to make decisions
Business Learning Institute
Who Should Attend
- All leaders in a firm or organization
- Some management or leadership experience
Register for this Event
The Who, The What, The How – Data Analytics: Are We Asking the Right Questions?