In our fast-paced and digital world, it’s easy to overlook effective ways to grow your firm. In this course, you will learn how to develop clear messaging about your firm’s services, the essential ingredients you need for effective digital marketing, and how to turn leads into clients.
This nano learning module focuses on the role of the business development quarterback and how having the role is crucial to the success of your organization’s growth.
- Describe the role and responsibilities of the business development quarterback.
- Responsibilities of the business development quarterback
- The benefits of having a quarterback
- The importance of weekly sales meetings and strategic sales meetings
- Agenda at weekly sales meetings
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Communication
T Shaped Professional Leadership
CPE Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
Who Should Attend
- All professionals in an organization
Register for this Course
The Most Essential Growth Strategies [One-hour]