Having a plan as an organization is important as it helps address the firm’s purpose, what they want to achieve and how they are going to get there. There are many resources a firm can use to help them plan for the future.
In this nano learning course, the focus is on building a system of accountability and how this is the fastest way for you to change the results in your firm.
- Identify a system of accountability and how this is the fastest way to see results
- Recognize why it’s important to have an annual update around your strategy
- Why your firm needs accountability
- Why accountability starts at the top
- A system to help you see fast results
- Quarterly check-in meetings, why are these important?
- Do you need to pivot or refocus?
- How can you leverage new resources?
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in a management role in a firm
Register for this Event
The Leader’s Obligation and Duty: The Importance of Accountability