Having a plan as an organization is important as it helps address the firm’s purpose, what they want to achieve and how they are going to get there. There are many resources a firm can use to help them plan for the future.
In this nano learning course, the focus is on how your vision will guide you. direct you, and define your organization’s culture.
- Identify how your vision, purpose and core values define your organization’s culture
- Recognize the importance of the strategy
- Steps to creating your organization’s vision, purpose, and core values
- The impact of your vision, purpose, and core values on your organization’s culture
- How to use your vision, purpose, and values to guide your organization
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in a management role in a firm
Register for this Event
The Leader’s Obligation and Duty: How To Define Your Vision and Support It