Having a plan as an organization is important as it helps address the firm’s purpose, what they want to achieve and how they are going to get there. There are many resources a firm can use to help them plan for the future. In this course we will break down the importance of planning and what you can do to develop a planning process not only internally but also one you can use with your clients!
This nano learning module focuses on the need for a plan.
- Recognize the mindset, skillset and toolset your firm needs to have a plan
- Identify how a plan can help you internally, and also serve your clients
- The importance and benefits of a plan
- Mindsets, skillsets and toolsets to help push you forward
- Using your planning process with external clients
- The overall planning process
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in a Management Role in a firm
Register for this Event
The Leader’s Obligation and Duty: Why Does Your Firm Need a Plan?