Having a plan as an organization is important as it helps address the firm’s purpose, what they want to achieve and how they are going to get there. There are many resources a firm can use to help them plan for the future. In this course we will break down the importance of planning and what you can do to develop a planning process not only internally but also one you can use with your clients!
This nano learning module focuses on the importance of visioning.
- Recognize five aspects of a firm vision
- Identify your firm’s dangers, opportunities and strengths
- The 5 aspects of a vision
- Steps to creating your firm vision?
- How far in the future should our vision be?
- Finding your firm’s top 3 dangers, opportunities, and strengths
- How to reduce or eliminate dangers
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in a management role in a firm
Register for this Event
The Leader’s Obligation and Duty: The Importance of Visioning