Why do you need to conduct a financial analysis and how would you use it? Do you know what you do best and is it sustainable? How do you differ from your competitors?
There are a number of reasons why you would conduct a financial analysis, from investment decisions to career management. It’s a valuable tool used to tell a comprehensive “story”.
- Identify the key components in a financial statement analysis
- Identify the components in a ration analysis
- Identify methods for predicting cash flow
- The financial analysis process
- Corporate overview
- Industry analysis
- Business strategy
- Ratio analysis
- Cash sufficiency
- DuPont analysis
- Horizontal and vertical analysis
- Continuity plan
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
Register for this Event
The Global Center for Law – MBAExpress: Insightful Financial Analysis