Recent research from the AICPA says that the business environment for CPAs and their clients will be characterized by “unprecedented, massive and highly accelerated change” through 2025. To thrive in this new age of hyper-change and growing uncertainty, it is now imperative to learn a new competency–how to accurately anticipate the future.
This session will show how to anticipate these trends and move from being a crisis manager to an opportunity manager. At the end of the session, participants will set actionable steps to elevate and accelerate their organization’s strategy.
- Identify strategies you can use to anticipate marketplace trends that will shape future markets
- Identify future-ready competencies
- Develop clear actionable steps to accelerate growth for the organization and its customers
- Identify the skills needed for today’s and tomorrow’s financial professional
- Major trends
- Fourth industrial revolution
- Exponential change
- Strategic thinking
- Accelerate growth by identifying high leverage opportunities
- Future-Ready competencies
- Innovation and creativity
- Profession’s biggest challenges
- Declining roles for 2022
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
- All CPAs and Finance / Accounting Professionals
- Participants should have had some management or leadership experience
Register for this Course
The Future-Ready Finance & Accounting Professional – Welcome to the Fast Future!