Talent strategies are essential to the well being of your company. In this session, we will explore the most important objectives that leaders must be focused on in order to attract quality people, retain current superstars and motivate for strong engagement.
- Build talent strategies that can be implemented and create value immediately.
- Identify pain points in your HR initiatives today and create new actions for improving your culture.
- Assess your culture and identify engagement methods.
- Learn about new organizational design methods.
- HR Technology infrastructure methods.
- New continuous performance management processes.
- Upskilling for a successful future.
- Communication as a key to true collaboration.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Leadership
T Shaped Professional Communication
T Shaped Professional Integration and Collaboration
CPE Field of Study
Register for this Course
The Future of Talent Management – NOW!