Talent strategies are essential to the well being of your company. In this session, we will explore the most important objectives that leaders must be focused on in order to attract quality people, retain current superstars and motivate for strong engagement.
This nano learning module focuses on the importance of communication and collaboration for a future-ready firm.
- Recognize why communication and collaboration are vital for a future-ready firm.
- Identify the four building blocks of collaboration.
- What is collaboration?
- Collaboration action items
- What does a collaborative culture look like?
- The benefits of collaboration
- Common collaborative failures
- Building blocks of collaboration
Business Learning Institute
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
- Anyone working in a management role in a firm.
- Some management or leadership experience
Register for this Event
The Future of Talent Management – NOW!: Communicate and Collaborate