Whether we realize it or not, we are constantly both giving and receiving feedback. We know that feedback is essential to our personal development, but we so often dread and even dismiss it. Feedback can be ill timed, unfair and downright mean, but that doesn’t have to dictate our ability to use it for our own growth. Using lessons from the best-selling book, “Thanks for the Feedback” by Douglas Stone and Shelia Heen, learn the three types of feedback, the barriers to receiving good feedback and how we can be empowered to seek feedback for our own growth.
* Define the three types of feedback and recognize the degree to which you personally need each one
* Recognize the barriers and blind spots that can get in the way of receiving feedback well
* Identify common mistakes made when giving feedback
* Discover how using the SBI method can help you give and receive feedback better
* Definition of feedback * Types of feedback * Emotions triggered by feedback * Barrie
Anyone who receives or gives feedback – Everyone!