As Coronavirus wreaks economic havoc, Congress and IRS have acted swiftly through the tax law in response. These relief efforts cut much deeper and wider than first meet the eye. By now, we’re two rounds of legislation and many rounds of IRS (and Labor) guidance into this thing. Let us cut your learning curve.
This ad-free and fluff-free 4 hour session brings information you can use immediately via checklists and generous examples with wisdom, wit and street smarts. We’ll bring it to you live and answer your questions live.
To gain an updated command of the tax and economic consequences of Congress’ and IRS’s response to Covid-19 and how to navigate through them.
Take this course and learn the immediate, detailed tax effects of:
1. CARES Act – Tax planning, amended returns and loan cash cow
2. How to navigate out of the gate the best loans and tax breaks
3. IRS opens floodgates on filing and payment extensions – Spillway breaks wide open
4. But, beware those deadly duties not extended
5. Families First Recovery Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)) / What the non-labor expert must know and do / Inseparable tax offsets and duties
6. Mandatory amended returns bust onto the scene or else
7. Employment taxes tax a center stage – Ready or not
8. Cyber security mandates / IRS sanctioned protocols for working from home
9. Covid-19, CARES Act specific tax planning
10. An ear to the ground for ongoing developments