Goal-setting is key for individuals who want to ensure that they are setting the right priorities and having the right conversations about contribution and personal development at work. This workshop looks at both components of any achievement — being and doing. Learn how to set long- and short-term goals to create success and elevate your well-being.
- Learn why most goals fail
- Learn how to set goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely.
- Learn how setting the right goals will get you close to achieving your vision.
- What is a goal?
- Objectives and key results
- SMART goals (what they are, how to set them and use them to achieve success)
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Ethics / Personal
T Shaped Professional Leadership
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to set SMART goals.
William D. Sheridan
Register for this Course
SMART Goal Setting: As a Path to Flourishing – FutureReady Series (1-hour learning)