With this session, you will get up-to-speed on the latest independence rules and requirements that have been recently adopted. This course will provide a refresher on important independence requirements to ensure your attest services are being performed with independence, integrity and objectivity! In addition, will also address the new auditor’s reporting standards that were recently issued by the AICPA that will be effective for 2021 audits
When you complete this session, you will be able to:
- Apply the conceptual framework approach when there are no specific independence rules to cite.
- Identify new independence rules and guidance.
- Identify the requirements for maintaining independence when performing non-attest services for an attest client.
- Understanding the new auditor’s reporting requirements.
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Conceptual Framework
- New and revised AICPA independence rules
- Non-attest services and other key areas
- New auditor’s reporting standards
Who Should Attend
Experienced CPAs and practitioners in public practice who conduct audits and other attestation engagements.
General knowledge of AICPA Professional Standards and Code of Professional Conduct.
Register for this Event
Schulman Lobel – Independence Rules & Refresher & Update and New Auditor’s Reporting Standards