Just like competitive salaries, flexible and remote work options are table stakes for top talent. But how do you lead in an environment where pants are optional? And in the “gig economy” what does it look like to lead someone who is more of a vendor than an employee?
Presented in five nano-learning modules, and using personal lessons learned, this course will explore the 4 Ps (Purpose, People, Platforms, and Processes) to effectively lead a remote and even “gig economy” team.
- Recognize the importance of culture and purpose in leading teams of all kinds but especially remote ones
- Identify the right people and the right seats needed for your success
- Understand the role of platforms in collaborative work, project management, and communication
- Define and create the processes to enable teams to effectively and efficiently work remotely
- Culture’s driving force
- Shared vision and purpose
- Employee engagement
- Platforms and tools
- NoneProcess and rhythm to execute
Business Learning Institute
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Register for this Course
Remote Leadership: The Four “Ps” That Remote Teams to Thrive – FutureReady Series (1-hour learning)