Patients at a medical facility are not experiencing typical symptoms. Everyone is under the microscope. Put on your sleuthing caps to solve a case. Investigators follow a medical mystery to first determine the perpetrator(s) and then the fraud schemes used to commit the crime. Watch the promotional video here.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the three components (Opportunity, Pressure, Rationalization) of the fraud triangle.
- Assess internal control weaknesses.
- Identify red flags within the organization.
- Identify inconsistencies across documents, such as bank statements, payroll stubs, and receipts.
- Apply best practices when handling financial documents
- Understand, recognize, and be able to define common schemes
- Recognize fraudulent transactions
- Fraud awareness and prevention
- Define various types of fraud
- Identify common fraud schemes
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Any financial manager wanting to improve their ability to detect and identify fraud in everyday organizations.
No experience is necessary. Just an inquisitive mind.
Register for this Event
Red Flag Mania: Fraud Chase