Ethical behavior continues to be a problem in society and even in the CPA ranks. This course looks at the behavioral issues that influence how CPA’s act and why some make ethical blunders. Learn to understand signs that co-workers display that indicate ethical lapses as well as how corporate policy and procedures create or dispel ethical work environments.
- Heighten attendee’s awareness level to the potential of ethical problems
- Understand the “Best Interest” model as criteria in determining ethical solutions
- Create a practical ethics model that grows with the needs of the organization
- Overview of current ethical issues in the work environment and public arena
- Developing sound, practical ethics policies
- Professional standards for ethical behaviors
- How does personality affect ethics
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Strategic and Critical Thinking
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for all CPA’s: Practicing CPAs, accountants, controllers, treasurers and CFOs; and attorneys.
Register for this Event
Realterm – Ethics – A Line in the Sand for CPAs