With 12 words, Seth Godin has captured one of the biggest, most frustrating and difficult-to-overcome challenges of our time: “We’re so busy doing our jobs, we can’t get any work done.”
Until a clear return on investment is defined, many leaders fall back on the status quo, thinking we can dig ourselves out from the avalanche of busy-ness if we just work a little harder. But there are two problems with that line of thinking:
- We’ll never have less work to do. The problem isn’t what we’re doing; it’s how we’re doing it.
- Instead of worrying about the ROI, we should focus on the RONI—the risk of not investing.
Today, that risk is huge. Our competitors are working to become future ready. If we don’t, we risk irrelevance at best…and extinction at worst.
Join XCM™ COO Mike Sabbatis and MACPA CEO Tom Hood and attend this on-demand. You’ll earn one CPE credit and learn how new productivity enablement and workflow solutions can help leadership teams work smarter, not harder—and increase their resource capacity to focus on strategies that prepare them for the future and deliver higher business performance.
- Recognize how connecting your people and processes through technology can result in higher productivity
- Identify techniques to create a work environment that is structured to attract and retain the best talent
- Identify benefits of capturing the Who, What, When, Where & Why of your business practices
- ROI vs. RONI
- Creating capacity through leveraging technology to enable better business process and workflow management with a more precise focus on the people and productivity
- Unexpected ways the right technology can help stabilize your business, such as staffing/retention, knowledge management, succession planning, and performance gains
- Differentiators of a future-ready business, such as visibility, flexibility, accountability, and control
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Anticipating and Serving Evolving Needs
Who Should Attend
MACPA members, both corporate and from public accounting firms.
Mike Sabbatis Tom Hood
Register for this Course
Productivity Enablement: Simplifying the Most Challenging Parts of your Job and Becoming Future-Ready