Employee engagement is more than a buzzword. It’s a research-based metric that can predict the future success of individuals and teams, reduce employee turnover, affects your employer brand, and is an overall business imperative. To create an employee engagement strategy that drives such impact, you’ll need to be thoughtful, intentional and understand what motivates people to engage in the workplace.
After completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Define the four levels of engaging employees
- Use the engagement pyramid to self-assess how well you engage your team members
- Develop an action plan for closing gaps in your leadership approach in order to increase employee engagement
- The course is very hands-on and participants leave with a personal game plan for increasing engagement within their teams.
- Employee engagement doesn’t only rely on corporate initiatives and flashy programs. Individual managers have incredible impact on the engagement level of their direct reports.
- Firms and companies have organization-level responsibilities and you’ll learn what those are.
Business Learning Institute
Register for this Event
ND Society of CPAs – Session 4: The Four Phases for Growing an Engaged Team