The next normal: NOW. From essential to indispensable which reimagines the next normal as ‘now’. The size, scope and speed of the pandemic make this a significant adaptive challenge for leaders in the accountancy profession. Tom will provide a competitive advantage to elevate and accelerate your journey to the ‘next normal’.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate the five stages of a crisis and relate to the COVID19 pandemic;
- Develop an organization strategy to navigate the five stages of a crisis;
- Understand how to leverage the accelerating trends to identify opportunities as a result of the pandemic;
- Identify the new skills needed to deal with the accelerating trends and post-pandemic environment.
- Learn how to reimagine the ‘next to normal’ coming through COVID19;
- The five stages of moving through a crisis (COVID19);
- Seek new opportunities and leverage the accelerating trends for your organization, customers, and clients;
- Understand the top three skills needed to navigate this crisis and beyond.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
Leaders, managers, supervisors in firms, corporations, and non-profits
Register for this Event
Morison KSI – Keynote Presentation: The next normal, now! From essential to indispensable