Have you ever presented financial information to a group of non-financial people only to get the glazed-over and under-whelmed look from your audience? Presenting numbers is difficult -how can you get past that?
In this course, you’ll learn general tips, common mistakes and ways to improve your financial presentations.
- Identify 5 tips that are key for presenting financial information
- Recognize the value of using charts in financial presentations
- Describe ways to give context to help explain your data
- Presentation Tips
- The importance of audience demographics
- Winning the trust of your audience
- Providing context with your numbers
- Tables and charts
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Communication
T Shaped Professional Integration and Collaboration
T Shaped Professional Leadership
CPE Field of Study
Communications and Marketing
Who Should Attend
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals who have accounting knowledge.
Jennifer Elder Peter Margaritis
Register for this Event
MBAexpress Presenting Financial Information – V 2.0