What are the characteristics that define good governance? This course will review the composition and responsibilities of those charged with governance. Discuss risk factors and liabilities related to governance and the importance of setting the “tone at the top” for ethical behavior.
* Recognize the composition of “those charged with governance”
* Identify responsibilities of those charged with governance
* Recognize how to minimize liability related to governance
* Describe Duty of Care and Duty of Loyalty
* Duty of Care
* Duty of Loyalty
* Increased Risk Factors
* Minimizing Liability
* Ethical Organization Strategies
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.