Life happens– and most of us bring our feelings to work. We need to understand how we react and how we deal with our own emotions. Emotional intelligence in the workplace is about understanding how you affect others and how others affect you.
* Define emotional intelligence (EQ)
* Recognize the difference between IQ and EQ
* List 5 attributes of emotional intelligence
* Identify 4 steps to increasing your emotional intelligence
* Identify 5 EQ skills you need to get ahead
* What is emotional intelligence?
* Benefits of emotional intelligence
* Steps to increase your emotional intelligence
* Emotional intelligence in decision-making
* Skills to get ahead
* Relationship management
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals