Networking is one of the most powerful tools accountants can develop, but it takes time, energy and commitment in order to build a strong network. Having a strong network will assist you in launching a new idea or plan, developing new business and clients, reducing costs in recruiting, and leveraging your career.
* Identify network types
* Identify four steps to building your network
* Recognize key influencers for building your network
* Recognize best practices when attending conferences or business networking events
* Social networks
* Professional Networks
* Clique versus entrepreneurial networks
* Types of Influential People
* Building Your Network
* Following-up with new clients
* CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.