Balanced Scorecard is a performance measurement framework that added strategic non-financial performance measures to traditional financial metrics to give managers and executives a more ‘balanced’ view of organizational performance.
- Recognize how the balanced scorecard helps to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization
- Identify the key characteristics of the Balanced Scorecard.
- Identify the four sectors of the Balanced Scorecard
- Discuss in-depth the four sectors of the balanced scorecard (financial, customer, business process, learning & growth).
- Articulate the value that a balanced scorecard brings to an organization
- Discuss the value of identifying a small number of strategic objects for each perspective
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Data / Digital / Technical
Who Should Attend
- CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals
Jennifer Elder Peter Margaritis
Register for this Course
MBAexpress: Balanced Scorecard – V 2.0