Unethical behavior can ruin professional careers, and could result in fines, penalties, or even a loss of licensure. This course focuses on the risks faced by those that work in either public accounting or industry.
NOTE: This course is approved by the Virginia Board of Accountancy (VBOA) to satisfy the Virginia specific ethics requirement.
Each program is approximately $125.00. The final fee will be determined and billed to your department after the program has run.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the foundation of ethical behavior
- Analyze moral and ethical dilemmas faced in day-to-day situations
- Explain important principles underlying ethical decision-making
- Introduction to the concept of ethics
- Examples of handling moral dilemmas
- Steps in making ethical decisions
- The importance of ethics in internal controls
- The risk of a CPA’s fiduciary duty and other responsibilities
- Role of the AICPA and SEC in monitoring ethical behavior
Business Learning Institute
Who Should Attend
Public and industry accountants at all levels interested in general ethics
Register for this Event
Marriott – General Ethics for Business – 2022 Virginia approved