Creating truly inclusive teams rests on the shoulders of front-line leaders. It is noble to expect that leaders work to help team members feel included, yet we too often fail to train leaders in exactly how to create inclusiveness within their teams. This course is all about behaviors that drive inclusivity. It’s practical. It’s immediately usable. It’s desperately needed as a skillset.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and facilitate a meeting to achieve inclusiveness
- Apply specific tools to create inclusion within team meetings and 1-on-1 conversations
- Recognize which tools work best in which circumstances
- Participants will learn 10 specific behaviors that contribute to inclusive leadership
- The content gives specific consideration and adaptations for hybrid and virtual teams
- Participants will learn to pre-plan meetings to ensure inclusive leadership behaviors are demonstrated
Business Learning Institute
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
The program benefits any level of leader, from the leaders of small project teams all the way to the leader of the entire organization.
Register for this Event
Lowes – The Behaviors of Inclusive Leadership