Adapted from the original work of Patrick Lencioni, we’ll flip the script and discover the five behaviors of a high performing team with a new angle on your hybrid workforce. In a model where some team members are onsite and others are remote, a new set of predictable problems emerge. We get to the very heart of why teams, even the best ones, often struggle. We’ll learn to apply Lencioni’s powerful model and actionable steps that can be used to overcome these common hurdles and build a cohesive, effective (hybrid) team.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the behaviors that lead to dysfunction and their counter-behaviors which build a cohesive team
- Use the model to define your next steps and create accountability as a team or as a leader of a team
- Model the behaviors that create a cohesive hybrid team
- The course can be adapted for an entire team to complete together or can be conducted among team leaders from various organizations/departments.
- We customize the principles to accommodate hybrid teams.
- Teams completing the workshop together have the option to engage in a custom assessment and report that summarizes the Five Dysfunctions of a Team model and assesses the team’s performance in each behavior
Business Learning Institute
Who Should Attend
Intact teams or team leaders
Register for this Event
Lowes – The 5 Dysfunctions of a (Hybrid) Team