If you are the owner, leader, or manager of an organization who wants to see your business consistently run better and grow faster, Bill Sheridan and EOS can help you and your team simplify, clarify, and achieve your vision. A recognized speaker, Bill’s interactive style and real-world insight makes this a must-see event for growth-oriented entrepreneurs everywhere. Attendees will walk away focused, clear on priorities and issues, healthier as a leadership team, and using tools that help them gain more traction. Don’t let the company run you – get a grip on your business.
- Identify the tools needed to master to become strong in the six key components of their business — vision, people, data, issues, processes, and traction.
- Determine the first steps needed to complete in order to become strong in each of these key components.
- Vision: How to get your leadership team 100 percent on the same page with where your organization is going and how it will get there.
- People: How to get the right people in the right seats … because we can’t achieve our vision unless we have great people helping us achieve it.
- Data: How to get laser-focused on the numbers … because the numbers never lie. They will give us an absolute pulse on what’s happening in our organization at any given time.
- Issues: How to solve our problems. Great organizations simply have gotten great at solving the obstacles that stand in their way of achieving their vision.
- Processes: How to document the processes that drive our business forward. When everyone on our team is following the same processes, work becomes more efficient, more effective, more fun, and more profitable.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Integration and Collaboration
T Shaped Professional Leadership
T Shaped Professional Strategic and Critical Thinking
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
Business owners or leaders who want to get more out of their businesses.
William D. Sheridan
Register for this Event
Lifestyle Perfected – Are You Running Your Business … Or Is It Running You?