One of the key differences between leadership and management is the creativity that true leaders bring to their jobs. Do you think outside the box? You can learn how – and how to introduce this creativity to your team. This course uses the lessons and spontaneous creativity of improv acting to improve your leadership and business development skills.
- Identify the attributes that separate leaders from management
- Describe key benefits to asking good questions
- Identify ways to harness the creativity of your team
- Identify ways to improve teamwork, morale and team confidence
- Recognize ways to uncover hidden talent in yourself and in your colleagues
- The Twelve Rules of Effective Improv
“Googling” your mind
- Productive brainstorming
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to build and lead a more effective, more creative team.
Register for this Event
Leadership Improv – Why “Fake It Until You Make It” Works