How well-rounded is your sales process? This course focuses on selling to all three of your customers and clients: future, current, and past. You know you need to market to new customers and retain current customers, but what are you doing to get back past customers? This is often an untapped goldmine. It’s time to employ a complete sales process to maximize revenue.
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
• Improve sales fundamentals
• Spot areas of opportunity with all three types of customers and clients
• Find low-hanging fruit in your sales process
• Learn techniques to keep current customers happy and increase retention
• Tap into the creativity of your current staff to find solutions to increased sales
• Uncover the goldmine that is your past customers and learn techniques to win them back
• Marketing to prospects and potential clients
• Sales fundamentals – follow up, exposures, referrals, adding value, benefits vs. details
• Techniques to retain current customers and increase average sales size
• Using today’s technologies to aid in the sales process and grow the market
• The power of deeper reporting – key performance indicators, not just sales numbers
• Tapping into the solutions of current staff instead of going outside your organization
• Creating reactivation campaigns to win back past business
Anyone involved in the sales or marketing process in your company, from customer service professionals to corporate executives.