This course will walk the participants through the most updated GAO Yellowbook. The course applies insights to each chapter area and will focus on providing the Government auditee or auditor with in-depth knowledge of Yellowbook standards.
- Understand and apply GAO Yellowbook (government auditing) standards.
- Full updated Yellowbook outlined
- Insights for the auditor or auditee
- Insights to government audits
- Key government concept walk-through, including CPE and independence
- Real practice application of concepts
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
CPE Field of Study
Who Should Attend
Anyone in need of government Yellowbook credits or anyone looking to gain an understanding of government auditing standards
Register for this Event
Huber Michaels – Yellowbook: A Full Outline and Insights