“Innovate or die,” you’ve been told, so you’ve burned the midnight oil coming up with some great ideas for how your organization can beat your competition to the punch. You present them to your boss, who answers with the dreaded, “No.” You know your organization’s future depends on its ability to do things differently, but how do you do that when leadership blocks your path? This session offers some creative ideas for getting around roadblocks and doing important work.
* Recognize major disruptions that are impacting the accounting and finance world
* Identify steps for pursuing innovative projects despite skepticism from managers and executives.
* Demonstrate ways to convince skeptical managers that innovative projects are worth pursuing.
* Identify a three-step plan for becoming future-ready
* Set context by review of major disruptions that are impacting the accounting and finance world
* Offer a three-step plan for becoming future-ready in an age of disruption
* Present a blueprint for how to overcome the objections of skeptical managers and executives in pursuing innovative ideas and projects
Open-minded, innovative, forward-thinking accounting and finance professionals who want to help their organizations remain relevant in a changing and complex world.