Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
- Apply the most recent requirements of the GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- ASB Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- GASB activities
- FASB activities
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Strategic and Critical Thinking
T Shaped Professional Leadership
Who Should Attend
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and not-for-profit entities and auditors for these entities.
Basic knowledge and experience in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing
Register for this Event
Government and Not-for-Profit Annual Update Day 2