This one hour course will examine and walk-through the keys to effective governance and dealing with a board of directors. Special focus will be given to the role of the financial professional in analyzing the effectiveness of various boards, and how establishing critical success factors can lead to more effective governance.
* Identify and analyze a company’s Product Concept
* Recognize Mission versus Strategic versus Operational roles
* Analyze and understand the various planning horizons
* Identify key critical success factors in an organization
* Identify corporate Board Criteria
* Mission, strategy and operational views * Governance and the product concept * Planning horizons * Determinants of demand * Elasticity of demand * Key performance indicators * Board criteria * Critical success factors
CPAs, industry accounting and finance staff, C-level corporate officers