This one hour course will examine and walk-through key elements of the credit process, including an overview of the criteria for a “good” customer. Special focus will be given to the role of the financial professional in analyzing and forecasting the risk in the credit process.
* Recall the criteria for a good customer
* Recognize the role of credit in marketing
* Identify best practices for A/R
* Identify the credit process itself
* The criteria for a good customer * Determinants of demand * Elasticity of demand *The cost of credit * Credit safety and soundness * The role of credit in marketing * The credit process itself from a global perspective * The risk of credit to the organization as it relates to financial capacity and external funds needed.
CPAs, industry accounting and finance staff, C-level corporate officers