It is estimated that organizations may lose up to 5% of revenues due to fraud. As our operating environment constantly shifts, so do the trends with fraud schemes. This course will give you the latest information to help organizations identify and mitigate shifting risks related to misappropriation of assets and fraudulent financial reporting.
• Summary of the global impact of fraud
• Common fraud schemes and typical median losses that result
• How smaller entity fraud risk differs from that faced by larger entities
• The statistical profile of the most common fraud perpetrator and typical actions taken when the fraud is detected
• The most effective methods for any organization for preventing and detecting fraud, whether due to misappropriation of assets, fraudulent financial reporting, or corruption
Anyone with an interest in keeping abreast of current global fraud trends