Do you feel that you are multi-tasking more and getting less done? Do you work harder and longer and your “To-Do” list never gets any shorter? Well it’s time to work smarter, not harder; work less and get more done! This session will review the challenges with time management and the lies told that don’t work. We will cover solutions that are both personal and universal, and tactical and practical to power-up your productivity and leave you with more time for the important things in life – family, friends, and fun!
Discussion Leader – Jennifer Elder, CPA, CMA, CIA, CFF, CGMA
* Identify lies, truths, and contradictions of time management
* Recognize how to personalize productivity for your strengths
* Identify the five unique parts of time management
* Identify steps to solving the 3 biggest time-wasters
* Time management * Working smarter, not harder * Utilizing your strengths to be productive * 32 techniques to power-up productivity * 3 biggest time-wasters
All levels within an organization