A basic understanding of data analytics using Excel can allow for CPA firms to immediately, and cost effectively, add value to their clients! This session introduces the value of a data analytics and how CPA firms can immediately stand out from other firms by bringing these capabilities to their clients, and potentially streamline their current work processes by taking advantage of Excel’s data analytics and visualization capabilities.
- Explain why CPA firms should build a basic proficiency in data analytics
- Identify at least three areas the firm could target with their clients
- Identify several opportunities to streamline the firm’s current workflow
- Building basic data analytics capabilities within a CPA firm is essential in today’s data driven world. In this session, you will learn:
- why this skill set is essential
- how Excel can be leveraged – further than you think – to provide this differentiating service, and
- what areas to target to provide immediate value to your clients and highlighting your capabilities
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Any CPA firm leader with an interest in understanding how today’s CPA firm can take advantage of data they have currently have to differentiate their services.
Register for this Event
GCAS – CPA Firm Business Development: Don’t Miss The Data Analytics Opportunity