“High Uncertainty” was the other name for the year 2020 and FP&A’s have been going through massive challenges and transformations to adjust to the “New Normal”.
What are the top 10 Financial Planning and Analysis trends to watch in 2021 and beyond?
The Third Digital North American FP&A Board will be held online on 26 January 2021 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM PST to find out the answers with our international panel of experts.
– Extended FP&A (xP&A): What It Involves
– Key Forces Shaping FP&A Digital Transformation: Integration, Scenario Management and Predictive Analytics
– The Role of FP&A Technology: Architecture, AI / ML, RPA
– Analytical Business Culture: Strategic and Influential Role
– Integrated FP&A Business Partnering
– The Future Ready. Rise of the T-shaped FP&A Professional
The Panel of Experts:
– Alex Beired, Global Director Financial Planning & Analysis at Guardian Industries Corp.
– Pras Chatterjee, Senior Director at SAP
– Christopher Saxe, Chief Financial Officer at SecZetta Inc., Boston FP&A Board member
– Marc De Haas, Global Finance Director – Cocoa & Chocolate at Cargill
– Tom Hood, CPA, CITP, CGMA, Chief Executive Officer at Maryland Association of CPAs, Inc. & Business Learning Institute
– Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board