Almost 50% of businesses that started five years ago are no longer in operation today. Controllers and CFOs can and must influence the longevity of their organization to improve their success rate. Jim will help you be aware and understand the answers to these issues:
- Can you describe the financial health of your company?
- What is the financial health of your industry?
- Do you know your Business Cycle compared to the industry business cycle?
- Do you have an executable plan?
- Do you know what the competitive, legal and technological landscape is currently, and for the future?
- Is your organization aligned and incentivized to be successful?
Jim has developed his groundbreaking Business Longevity concept as a keynote and a workshop. This session will focus on assessment (financial health, competitive environment), determination (effective business planning, including the future landscape), and execution (gettin’ it done!)
- Critically assess where your company is right now in terms of strategic, financial operation success
- Determine the strategic plan for the company to achieve its goals
- Successfully implement and monitor the path to get there
- Financial health of your company
- Financial health of your industry
- Identifying Business Trends using PESTLE
- Identifying Competitive Issues for your company
- How to create effective planning processes and improve implementation success
- Understanding the roadblocks to execution and how to remove them
Professional Area of Focus
T Shaped Professional Strategic and Critical Thinking
CPE Field of Study
Business Management & Organization
Who Should Attend
Industry CPAs and Public CPAs that wish to understand how to move to the next level within their organization
Register for this Event
Fiserv – Business Longevity