Unethical behavior can quickly ruin a business or a professional career. Fines, penalties, litigation, loss of licensure, and other negative consequences can emerge from lack of ethics. This course will focus on how anyone involved in accounting, financial reporting, or public accounting can ensure that ethical principles are consistently followed.
- Describe important principles that lay the foundation for ethical behavior.
- List ethical dilemmas faced on a daily basis worldwide and how they can be appropriately resolved.
- Explain how to identify and respond to ethical risks that would be inconsistent with professional conduct.
- The foundational principles of ethical behavior.
- Ethical challenges faced by accounting, financial reporting, and public accounting professionals worldwide.
- Real-life examples of how to ensure ethical dilemmas are resolved in a professional manner.
Business Learning Institute
Professional Area of Focus
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is involved in accounting, financial reporting, or public accounting.
Register for this Event
Ethical Challenges Faced by Businesses Around the Globe